All our courses have been developed to give you practical hands on experience, so that you can put into use what you learn as soon as you’ve completed the course.
With courses ranging from a few hours to few months we’re sure there’s an option to suit you.
Great as a quick way to learn new skills, or top up existing ones and bring them up to date, these short courses are broken down into easy to digest sections. This approach, alongside the workbooks makes it easier for you to remember what you’ve learnt.
You can pick up and put down the course at times to fit in with your lifestyle, and when completed you’ll be presented with a certificate which is recognised by employers worldwide.
It’s a great way to show employers you have the skills they need.
Cisco Networking Academy
- The Cisco Networking Academy awards internationally recognised professional qualifications in computer networking.
- The academy combines instructor-led ad online learning with hands-on laboratory exercises, giving you the opportunity to study at your own pace with an emphasis on the development of your skills. These sessions are challenging and give the opportunity to develop your critical thinking, problem solving and collaboration skills, as well as your practical knowledge.
- Cisco Career Certification is universally recognised as the industry standard for network design and support, enabling individuals and companies to achieve increasing levels of technical proficiency and dramatically improving productivity, customer satisfaction, and return on investment.
Choose your Cisco course
- IT Essentials: PC Hardware and Software
- CCNA R&S
- CCNA Discovery
- CCNA Exploration
- Networking Essentials
- Introduction to the Internet of Everything
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Essentials
- Partner: NDG Linux Essentials
- Partner: NDG Linux I
- Partner: NDG Linux II
- Partner: CPA – Programming Essentials in C++
- Partner: CLA – Programming Essentials in C
Microsoft IT Academy
- Get technical with our range of IT courses which will enable you to take your career into the future.
- Build your career in installation of IT software and devices, repairing systems, upgrading software, troubleshooting issues and being the technical expert, who everybody needs!
- Build your IT skills and create a desirable CV which will help you land your next role, or enhance your current position.
- By studying MTA Networking Fundamentals, you could be en-route to a new career as a System Administrator, or Network Support Technician. Talk to one of our local course advisors today who can help you define which IT courses will suit your career goals.
- All of our IT courses have been accredited by the CPD standards office, which enables you to gain CPD points recognised by employers.
- If you are looking to work in the IT industry but feel that you have little experience, then our IT courses could be the perfect solution for you. Some of the key areas our IT courses will teach you include how to handle essential computer maintenance, manage PCs, manage operating systems and networks, support LANS and internet access set up, communicate well with all types of users, and project manage IT developments.
- Cloud computing has been rapidly spreading across businesses over the last few years, enabling teams to work remotely, changing the way we work. Having the knowledge required to not only resolve issues in the office, but also being able to assist remote teams with IT challenges is essential, and a skill in high demand by employers worldwide.
Our IT course range is available to study at home, work or in our centres, using our online learning platform, The Pitman Campus.
Choose your Cisco course
- Associate: MCSA (Solutions Associate) and MCTS (Technology Specialist)
- Expert: MCSE (Solutions Expert), MCSD (Solutions Developer), MCITP (IT Professional) and MCPD (Professional Developer)